Application forms available from Alison@glyncochcp.co.uk
Closing date for applications is Monday 18th December 2017
P/T Youth Worker
Job Title: Youth Worker
Employed by: Glyncoch Community Regeneration
Location: Glyncoch Community centre, Clydach Close
Hours of work: 3 hours per week – Thursday evening (school term only)
Accountable to: Youth and Community Development Officer
Salary: £10 per hour
To facilitate and engage young people in a high quality youth provision offering a range of activities that enhance their social and emotional well-being.
Summary of Principal Duties:
- To organise, plan and facilitate high quality youth provision – supporting young people to co-produce and co-design local youth provision and ensuring youth provision meets the identified needs of young people.
- To identify, develop and implement a diverse range of activities that enhance the emotional and social well-being of young people
- To implement robust monitoring and evaluation processes that include keeping and storing of registration forms, registers and evaluations.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of enterprise activities.
- To work under the direction of the Youth and Community Development Worker and Glyncoch Community Regeneration.
- To be aware of and implement all local policies and procedures relating to the post and demonstrate a strong commitment to Equal Opportunities.
- To take appropriate responsibility to ensure an effective and safe service for young people.
To undertake at any time any other duties commensurate with the level of the post, which can reasonably be required by Glyncoch Community Regeneration in order to effectively deliver the service.
Glyncoch Community Regeneration
Job Title: Part Time Youth Worker
Department : Glyncoch Community Regeneration
|Category||Job Requirements: Essential||Desirable|
|1. Professional Qualifications||
|2. Professional Experience||
|3. Job Related Knowledge
|· Understanding of enterprise and implementing enterprise activities into a youth club setting.|
|4. Personal Skills||